Senior Marketing Manager - Galashiels - Competitive salary
Our client strives to contribute to the health and wellbeing of people around the world by creating new value through the pursuit of advances in life sciences and technologies. With special strengths in biotechnology, they are opening up the path toward the development of new biologics, and developing new medicines to meet medical needs that are currently not being satisfied by existing pharmaceuticals.
Key responsibilities include:
* Leading, coaching and managing the UK Marketing team
* Analysing new product opportunities with Business Development
* Managing Marketing group budget associated with advertising and promotion
* Producing and monitoring the implementation of strategic marketing plans, ensuring that stated objectives are met on schedule and within approved budgets
* Developing launch plans for new indications, line extensions and formulations
* Interpreting intelligence on each product's performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for each product changes
* Developing and maintaining contact with sales people and key customers through regular field contact, especially focusing on relationships with Key Opinion Leaders through Marketing Managers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* ABPI Code of Practice-trained and certified
* Brand Management experience
* Experience managing a UK portfolio
* Direct line management experience
Apply for this Senior Marketing Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.