CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATOR - IBD - SOUTHERN UK
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan's largest pharmaceutical company - a global industry leader with more than 30,000 employees in 70 countries.
Their mission is to strive towards better health for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
To enhance their service offering to healthcare professionals working within IBD, they have created 2 exciting new roles for Clinical Nurse Educators.
This role will provide high-quality support and education specifically to the IBD nursing community, building strong, sustainable peer-to-peer nurse partnerships focused on improving patient care by:
* Providing local level peer to peer education and support for IBD nurses
* Facilitating peer to peer networking to help share best practice within the IBD nursing community
* Developing regional training events for IBD nurses
* Effectively managing multiple projects, working within cross-functional teams and where necessary draw upon external resources to deliver objectives.
Your key contacts in the field will include IBD Nursing Community and associated Healthcare Providers, Professional Societies, Patient Organisations, Commissioners, Medical Education & Communications Agencies.
You will responsible be for identifying specific nurse medical education needs, including identification of potential topics, new and existing materials and potential speakers, and then organise and implement the relevant training activities, working closely with the account lead (KAM) and wider account team members (Medical Science Liaisons, Market Access and Head Office Brand Team) to ensure successful delivery.
* UK Registered Nurse with specialist experience in IBD
* Experience in training Nurses within the NHS
* Thorough understanding of the NHS and of the IBD patient journey
* Passionate about delivering nurse education
* 'Can do' attitude with the ability to work without close supervision in a field-based setting
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with nurse influencers /decision makers, to give clear and concise presentations and discuss the clinical relevance, whilst flexing to the needs of the audience
* Good planning and organisational skills, managing multiple stakeholders and activities to deliver educational events within timeframe and to milestones
* Strong influencing skills, with the ability to contribute effectively as a member of the wider Medical Affairs team, in particular, ensuring that IBD nurse opinions and attitudes are fully understood within the business
* Strong interpersonal skills, working closely with commercial colleagues in the field whilst ensuring that the distinct non-promotional nature of the role is not compromised
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + 20% performance related bonus and car allowance.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.