Area Business Manager - London - Competitive salary
Our client is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company that aims to deliver innovative medicines to truly make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the world.
They are looking for an Area Business Manager to manager their diabetes and respiratory teams in London.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible and accountable for achieving Area and Account Manager sales targets as agreed with the Head of Primary Care Sales. Responsible for the monitoring of these targets, and reporting against them
* Responsible for ensuring that the business objectives of the Area are achieved and in line with growth and profitability objectives
* Preparing of Area account plans to enable the Area to meet all sales, growth, revenue and sales objectives which contribute to the national objectives. To monitor performance versus plan and make adjustments in a timely manner as required
* Regularly appraise Area financial performance against sales budgets and promotional expenditure. Highlight any variance from objectives, analyse potential causes and propose actions that are commercially viable
* Accountable for the Area budgets that contribute to the achievement of the national budget
* Ensure all Salespersons within their Area have up-to-date account plans throughout the year and in addition, they have clear direction regarding their own priorities and objectives
* Personally develop companies relationships with regional and national Key Opinion Leaders
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* ABPI qualified
* Good understanding of local environment & NHS knowledge
* Existing relationships within key NHS stakeholders
* High level of communication skills
* Effective coaching skills
* Team worker, with proven relationship building skills both internally and externally
Apply for this Area Business Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.