BUSINESS INSIGHTS ANALYST - EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - BASED SOUTH EAST
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
Supports the business with relevant information and analysis to enable an optimal diagnosis of the situation of each account and the monitoring of the account plans, including performance tracking (i.e. sales and activity).
Develop and maintain the data model, combining data from different sources. Support the processes of SF geographical reorganizations and targeting, segmentation and profiling.
Accountabilities / Measures:
1. Develops and maintains effective management information systems and reports to monitor market dynamics, track return on investment, meet the reporting requirements of performance objectives/incentives, and to track performance across the sales and marketing function.
2. Develops and maintains effective systems and processes to monitor and collate competitor information from all sources to optimise the quality of planning and implementation to drive performance.
3. Develops true expertise in understanding and interpretation of all potential data sets (commercially available and NHS) and converts this data into usable reports, dashboards, and customer engagement tools which incorporate multiple data sets to deliver enhanced planning, and customer engagement.
4. Ensures that personal expertise in terms of data sets and the interpretation/analysis of these data sets is maintained to enable effective decision-making, competitive advantage for the business and to minimise the reliance on external suppliers.
* Substantial experience of and proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis.
* Experience with data systems and tools, including but not limited to those provided by IMS, Qlik, Cegedim Dendrite and other key suppliers.
* Excellent attention to detail and a passion for adding value to the business.
* Thorough understanding of the UK market including NHS structure, types of organisation/ customer and broad NHS policy/operating framework.
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
This position offers a market leading salary and benefits package.
Please apply online or call our recruitment team on 0131 553 6644 to find out more.