NATIONAL MARKET ACCESS DIRECTOR - ONCOLOGY - LEADERSHIP TEAM - BASED SOUTH EAST
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
To be part of the UK Leadership team and lead the country market access activities for the company portfolio. The main focus will be in the area of Oncology where they have a future product launch.
Accountabilities and Measurements:
1. Execution and implementation of the European Market Access Strategy in the UK by leading the HTA submissions for the entire portfolio. Primary focus will be Oncology.
2. Develop and implement local market access strategy, framework and tactics to ensure optimal market access upon successful HTA outcomes.
3. Develop and Manage External Stakeholder Plans and Relationships
4. 4. Provides Expertise into the Development of Commercial Programmes, Dispensing Deals, Rebates and Patient Access schemes at the National and Regional level
* Significant demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical company in an UK national market access /HTA role.
* Track record of HTA submissions with at least 2 recent submissions in oncology. Experience in oncology therapeutic area is a must.
* In-depth HEOR knowledge and experience
* In-depth understanding of the NHS stakeholders and access processes at all levels (national, regional and local)
* Proven ability to successfully work within a matrix environment
* Good project management skills
* Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
* Strategic mind-set and hands-on
* Collaborative, committed and courageous
This is a newly created position and presents a tremendous opportunity. The role comes with a market leading basic salary and benefits package.
Please apply online or call Graham Hawthorn or Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644 for more information.