National Sales Manager - Biosimilars
We have a role working as a National Sales Manager within a Specialist Biologics Team, overseeing the launch phase of some very exciting drugs. Leading the UK team of Biosimilars Account Managers, this role has full responsibility and accountability for the Biosimilars Business in the UK, providing direct and indirect leadership of the Biosimilar team.
If you seek a career that enables you to make a difference to others' lives, while working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then this is the company for you. Our client is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world. They foster an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
* Develop strategic customer and market insights and an understanding of the Biosimilar Business brand plans
* Conduct a detailed analysis and assessment of the Key Accounts to understand the local/regional access issues and health priorities
* Map key clinical opinion leaders and other stakeholders, and understand the political and relationship issues within the wider Healthcare Economy
* Conduct an analysis of brand strategy to ensure plans are aligned and prioritised
* Lead the segmentation process of accounts/customer groups and understand each account's significance in the short and long-term national success
* Account Manager Performance/Execution of National Strategy
* Manages the process of building territory account plans in line with National goals and priorities
* Monitors, evaluates Biosimilar Account Manager standards to maximize effectiveness from a quantitative and qualitative perspective
* Ensures all activities agreed within the plan are implemented to completion within time, cost, compliance and quality constraints
* Monitors progress against the plan through metrics and management information, and adherence to reporting requirements
* Maintains effective collaboration with Marketing, Medical and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, progress updates and knowledge sharing
* Monitors and evaluates Biosimilar Account Manager standards from a compliance perspective
* Experience of working in Biosimilars/Biologics OR experience of working in another high cost/low volume area such as Oncology/Immunology/Rheumatology, etc.
* Significant first line management experience
* In depth knowledge of the NHS environment
* Post graduate qualification
* Experience within tenders
* Experience in access
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.