Territory Manager - Kent & Sussex - Competitive salary
Our client is a multi-specialty healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other specialty markets, which enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
They are looking for a Territory Manager to join their Ophthalmology team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual market share growth for territory in line with agreed goals and objectives, and measure other territories around the UK and Ireland
* Developing a strategy that manages promotional budget effectively and appropriately in order to drive and demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
* Driving and monitoring sales through centrally generated sales reports
* Creating, implementing and updating with territory colleague Key Account Plan, as required
* Aligning territory activities to products marketing strategy
* Delivering the products strategy through varied and appropriate mediums as agreed with ASM
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in pharmaceutical hospital selling, GP selling
* Excellent relationship building qualities
* ABPI qualified
* Full clean UK driving license
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Jacqueline Watson on 01628 581240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.