Product Specialist - West London, Berks, Bucks and Oxfordshire - Competitive salary
Our client is a multi-specialty healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other specialty markets, which enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
* To maximise contribution to delivering sales growth against set budgets on a month by month and annual basis
* Delivering, supporting and communicating central marketing strategies at territory level that ensure the short, medium and long-term success of the business unit strategy
* Ensuring all activity and use of materials are compliant with ABPI/IPHA Code of Practice and company SOPs
* Demonstrating effective selling skills model using approved marketing materials supplied on the devices provided
* Conducting regular territory updates as appropriate and as agreed with NSMThe ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in pharmaceutical hospital selling, GP selling
* Excellent relationship building qualities
* ABPI qualified
* Full clean UK driving license
Apply for this Product Specialist opportunity now via this website, or call Jacqueline Watson on 01628 581240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.