MEDICAL PROJECTS & NHS COLLABORATION MANAGER - BASED BERKSHIRE
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular and Diabetes markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
To coordinate the running and effective management of NHS driven Medical Projects, MEGs/therapy reviews and joint working programmes. Also collaborate with patient organisations.
Accountabilities / Measures:
1. NHS Driven Medical Projects
* Assess/evaluate project requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule time.
* Ensures momentum is maintained throughout the project, by all key people, keeping all relevant stakeholders updated with progress.
* Ensures projects are delivered in a compliant manner and deliver against the target Return on Investment, where appropriate and where compliant with the ABPI.
2. Therapy Reviews & MEGS
* Assess/evaluate NHS requests for therapy review service and apply governance tests.
* Coordinate with third part therapy review partners.
* Ensure smooth implementation of MEGS once approved.
* Track Therapy review/MEGS payments and associated transfer of value.
3. Joint Working Programmes
* Works closely with the Key Account teams and the Regional Business Manager's to identify areas of potential synergy.
* Ensure Joint working SOP is followed to guarantee smooth project delivery and meet ABPI governance.
* Liaise with external stake holders to facilitate Joint Working delivery and tracking.
* Look for and create opportunities to measure success and collect real world evidence.
4. Patient Organisations
* Main point of contact for patient organisations.
* Work in collaboration to improve patient outcomes.
* Represent Company as industry partner.
5. Project Management Expertise
* Utilises latest project management technology software and techniques in order to achieve outstanding project outcomes
* Provides coaching and mentoring support for colleagues in the business who may benefit from their own experience and expertise in project management
Technical/Professional Knowledge - Essential -
* Recognised project management qualifications or proven substantial project management experience
* Proven project management success across different size and type of projects
* Experience of managing large budgets
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and KAM team working capabilities
* Excellent communication skills, including ability to work with all levels of the organization
* To build and maintain strong relationships with UK Thought Leaders, Professional Societies and Patient Groups
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills/capability.
* Well organised and methodical, prepared to be 'hands on' to deliver project success
* Autonomous and proactive
* Excellent understanding of the ABPI/PMCPA code of Practice.
This is a Permanent position and comes with a highly attractive basic salary and full benefits package.
Please apply online or call on 0131 553 6644 to find out more.