Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market leading company. The applicant will be responsible for achieving sales and activity targets in the territory, while meeting all relevant standards set by the company. The Key Customer Manager's customer base will include Hospitals in Ireland that specialise in Oncology and Pain Management.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve or exceed sales targets and client objectives on your territory
* Make full use of the company's contact recording and reporting systems in order to maintain accurate customer records and complete administration within the required timescales
* Build and maintain a strong customer database
* Remain up to date with changes in the HSE
* Develop and maintain therapeutic and market expertise within your therapy areas and ensure your manager is kept up to date with this information
* Actively manage your territory budget and adhere to company and IPHA codes when organising meetings
Applicants should have/be:
* MRII Qualification /Affiliation preferred
* Hospital sales experience is preferred - an understanding of the hospital contracting sequence and main departments involved
* Oncology and Pain Management experience
* Excellent selling and networking skills
* Hospital Pharmacy experience
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.