The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the Neurology field while maintaining existing business relationships across South Central
* Collaborating with key customers to develop and implement strategic account plans that deliver against your sales targets and meet your customers' requirements
* Driving product awareness, maximising sales and building your network to gain advocacy across your territory
* Demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and ensuring you communicate customer feedback, competitor intelligence and best practice to your team
* Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed and you adhere to the ABPI Code Of Practice at all times
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical sales experience, ideally within Neurology or promoting a high-cost product on-territory
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactive and organised
* A team player
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Sarah Whitby on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.