Territory Manager- South West England and South and Mid Wales.
Job ID: 1802-42
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Healthcare Sales Organisation on the flagship territory! They pride themselves on their reputable range of products alongside their superior home delivery services.
The Territory Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Growing sales of the company's range of Urology Products in the South West of England, South Wales and Mid Wales areas.
* Achieving sales targets and KPIs; meeting with District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement.
* Organising and planning weekly and monthly appointment schedules, working with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous industry experience is not essential - the team is made up of University Graduates keen on commencing their business career but we are looking for personable and passionate graduates keen to join this industry.
* Self-motivated and determined to grow business in a competitive market place.
* Strong presentation skills.
Apply for this role now via this website, or contact Sarah Whitby on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.