PMO Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Competitive Basic Salary + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits
Our client, a leader in providing medical equipment managed services, multi-vendor maintenance and medical equipment sales to the acute healthcare sector are currently looking to recruit a PMO Manager to manager the integration of two healthcare services businesses, with over 300 staff and £85m revenue.
The role will initially be a 12-month fixed term contract with the potential of evolving into a permanent role.
* The PMO Manager will manage the PMO and support the wider PMO team to ensure the end to end delivery of the project(s) scope within time, cost, quality and management of the associated risk profile
* The role will report directly to the CEO, and regularly interface with all directors and all parts of the business
* Prepares and takes ownership for all project plans/controls and resource plans, progress reporting on plans/controls and resource requirements and ensures the plan is in line with any wider programme plans/controls
* Identifies, tracks, manages and mitigates any project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies
* Leads and defines a Project Initiation Document (PID) ensuring that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to the company's strategic goals
* Analyses Problem & Opportunity Statements and prepares estimates for approval. Supports the creation of a Financial Business Case
* Tracks and reports on project costs and ensures the project is completed within allotted budgets
* Ensures that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed Governance Framework
* Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with Stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels
* Ensures that services or products required for project delivery are acquired to schedule and are of high-quality
* Ensures that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over
* The ability to communicate fluently - written and verbal, at varying levels of seniority, you'll remain confident engaging at various levels in a style that ensures a clear insight for stakeholders regarding project progress and goals
* Experienced PMO - tracking of plans, flash reports, MS Projects, RAID etc.
* Have experience of working on a complex transformation project, ideally merging two companies together
* Managing project plans and experience of RAID
* BA/project management skills - as will need to deputise for work stream lead
* Experience of using MS Office, MS projects
* Commitment to collaborative work, and ability to motivate and encourage others
* Self-reliant and ability to keep trying new approaches until you succeed
* Optimistic and always willing to go that extra mile to deliver an excellent service
* Practical commitment to a collaborative approach to service development
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.