Educational Affairs Manager - Dental
East of England
Our client is an American-owned market-leader in oral healthcare, producing everything that a dental practice needs. As a manufacturer and also a distributor, they have an impressive range of products including dental implants, preventative care, restoration, endodontic, prosthetics, instruments etc. The company is the biggest company in its field and is regarded highly.
It's an interesting time to join this organisation as they have recently acquired a number of competitors.
* Alongside relevant internal stakeholders design, deliver and support local courses, agendas and reports providing dental professionals with high-quality, procedural-based continuous education
* Support the delivery of digital/online learning content and the improvement of dental IQ of the UK&I Sales and Marketing teams
* Manage local "Train the Trainer" nominations while providing the Marketing team with UK&I "voice of customer"
* Identify, develop and maintain KOL relationships including contracts and development plans
* Help deliver and partake in Regional Advisory Boards/PEERS meetings
* Support Marketing Executives with development of advertorials - Digital & PR - Regional & National and Marketing team in pre-launch product evaluation
* Ensure all admin is completed in full, accurately and on time
* Support the KAM team to provide Dental School educators with Clinical and professional expertise, education and resources maintaining involvement and communication with KAMs
* Engage with dental students through expert product training and clinical education
* National and international travel required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ability to advocate on behalf of the customers
* Promotes high performance, innovation and continual improvement
* Value-driven while consistently meeting company standards, ethics and compliance requirements
* Negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong results-orientation and analytical skills
* Excellent project management, planning and implementation skills
* Clear and effective communication
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Solid relationship skills
* Sound knowledge across all areas of clinical dentistry
* Proven track record of developing Training and Education programmes
* Strong command of Microsoft Office and Internet applications
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.