Our client, a leader in providing medical equipment managed services, multi-vendor maintenance and medical equipment sales to the acute healthcare sector are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer responsible for X-Ray, Mammography and Fluoroscopy in the Birmingham, Manchester, Reading and Bristol region.
* Provide comprehensive maintenance and service for equipment on a number of multi-vender systems
* Provide telephone assistance and field visits where and when required throughout the assigned region and when required throughout the UK
* Complete and maintain all administration and documentation in allotted time, to ensure smooth data processing
* Provide professional and regular information to the customer on related service call
* Build good working relationship with customers/users of the equipment
* Collaborate with customer service and management teams to maintain company's high service quality standards
* In addition there will be occasional assistance needed engineering support on other modalities
* Taking care of a good company image
* Experienced in the repair, calibration of X-ray, Mammography or Fluoroscopy equipment
* Experience in healthcare environment
* Familiarity with appropriate national and local regulatory standards
* Has worked in clinical areas and involving patient communication
* Customer and quality focus
There is an excellent basic salary on offer for this position as well as a company car, bonus and full benefits package.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.