Our client, a leader in providing medical equipment managed services, multi-vendor maintenance and medical equipment sales to the Acute healthcare sector, are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Automation Engineer in Worthing, West Sussex.
* Provide comprehensive maintenance and service for Automation system installed
* Working with the technical experts from HQ and onsite software developers to take the Automation line through the final commissioning phase into the testing and handover phase
* Complete and maintain all administration and documentation in allotted time, to ensure smooth data processing
* Provide professional and regular information to the customer on related service issues
* Build good working relationship with users of the equipment
* Collaborate with customer service and management teams to maintain company's high-service quality standards
* Troubleshoot, analyse and repair systems failures to maintain Elapsed Time to Repair (ETTR) and systems uptime standards by completing repairs immediately and efficiently
* Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on Automation line in accordance with defined company schedule
* Support the customer, develop good customer contacts and communication
* Ensure contractual Key Performance Indicators are met
* Attend training courses as required attaining the required grades
* Qualified to HNC/D Electronics level or equivalent
* Automation experience
* PLC Programming experience
* Customer and quality focus
* An understanding of risk management generally, and the impact on medical device support
* Fundamental management skills, concise communication, and the ability to liaise effectively with scientific and medical colleagues
* Broad range of engineering skills
* Mechanical workshop skills
* Able to problem-solve under pressure, while minimising risk to patients, the Trust or company
* A keen interest in efficiency and innovative techniques to develop more effective working practices
There is an excellent basic salary on offer for this position as well as bonus and full benefits package.
Apply now via this website, or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.