AREA BUSINESS MANGAGER - HEREFORD/GLOUCS/WILTS/OXON
Our client is an international Healthcare Company that consistently tops employee satisfaction surveys and are hailed as pioneers in the development and treatment of many far reaching conditions including Diabetes, Haematology, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology.
They are the fastest growing UK Pharma company with an industry leading portfolio of recently launched brands and an exciting pipeline of indication extensions and new chemical entities targeting areas of high unmet clinical need.
They are now seeking a talented individual to lead, manage and develop a team of Territory Managers (TM) Clinical Sales Specialists (CSS) & Key Account Managers (KAM) including recruitment, training, development and the management of performance to ensure that they are motivated and equipped with the knowledge, skills and support to perform and execute effectively.
You will deliver the sales targets for their market leading anti-coagulant, by ensuring full understanding and execution of brand, customer and account plans and tactics, working with Field Trainer to provide coaching for your team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and execute regional plans, monitoring KPIs, financial objectives and budget
* Recruit, manage, train, motivate and ensure personal development for all regional team
* Collect, collate, analyse and share relevant market information, including competitor analyses and sales data to support the identification of sales and customer opportunities
* Develop constructive internal and cross functional relationships
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Successful track record as Regional Business Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Trainer from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry
* Proven leadership, business analysis, training and coaching skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong business analytical skills
* High understanding of NHS structure, processes and management
Importantly, you will be a self-starter with the drive and motivation necessary to succeed.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.