Exciting Key Account Management opportunity -Pallative Care - Northants, Beds
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing speciality pharma company that's engaged in the development and commercialisation of high value prescription medicines for the treatment of unmet therapeutic needs in major markets. They look for innovative people and who really want to develop their careers with the company. In return, they offer the chance to work in one of the world's fasting growing pharmaceutical companies where innovation, dedication and application can lead to a rewarding and satisfying career.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve sales and activity targets using strategic business plans
* Identify and generate new business opportunities
* Build and maintain strong professional relationships with customers
* Develop specialist product and therapy area knowledge
* Host sales meetings to promote the portfolio of products
* Stay up-to-date with the NHS environment
* Liaise with team members to share information and increase business
The ideal candidate should have/be
* ABPI qualified
* A driving license
* A strong background in pharmaceutical sales
* Involvement in Secondary care and experience of successful formularies
* Experience of working with CCGs
* Excellent sales, negotiation and influencing skills
* Demonstrable leadership and project management skills
* Pain experience would be beneficial yet not essential
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Driven, focused and decisive
Apply for this opportunity via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.