Diabetes Support Specialist/Manager - North West, Staffs, Derbyshire - Competitive salary
Our client is one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. They specialise in pharmaceuticals, over the counter medicine and diagnostics, and are looking for a Support Specialist to join their Diabetes team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that sales and gross margin targets are achieved
* Ensuring that placement targets are met
* Ensuring visit analysis targets are met
* Preparing monthly reports for Regional Business Managers
* Developing and maintaining understanding of the decision-making and purchasing processes involved
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Experience of working within a sales role
Apply for this Diabetes Support Specialist/Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.