Healthcare and Access Partner - Northern UK - Dermatology - Permanent
Star is recruiting for a Healthcare and Access Partner to join an international biotechnology pharmaceutical company with a specialist focus on Rare Diseases and high-cost medications. They have a reputation for excellence due to their strong heritage and specialist portfolio. This role will cover the North of England and work within the company's leading Dermatology division.
* Implementing sales, marketing and market access strategy to maintain and expand sales
* Aligning the company's business objectives with local and national NHS policy
* Securing agreement for product funding and optimum positioning within the local health economy
* Enhancing patient care and help achieve company's business objectives by recognising that higher-cost branded medicines require cohesive clinical-commercial discussions
* Sharing and developing best practices
* Operating within an agreed budget
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experienced in pharmaceutical sales and access roles or NHS management
* A proven successful track record in key account and project management
* Able to demonstrate National and local NHS knowledge as well as detailed product and competitor knowledge
Apply for this Healthcare and Access Partner opportunity now via this website, or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.