Healthcare Partnership Executive
East Anglia & East Midlands
Healthcare Partnership Executive -East Anglia & East Midlands - Competitive salary
Our client is the market leader in the therapy area of Osteoporosis. A significant and ongoing part of this success is the work of their Healthcare Partnership team to deliver value and outcomes to CCGs and Health Boards across the UK. They work in close partnership with key strategic customers to develop and add expertise to Bone Health throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
* Relationship management with and influencing of NHS/CCG commissioners, public health leads, medicines management managers, CCG managers/leads, clinical leads and all other stakeholders that can have an impact on the Portfolio
* Capitalising on business opportunities by adding value and providing solutions to customers
* Providing medical information to healthcare professionals
* Providing value through health economic tools
* Achieving sales and activity targets
* Applying marketing strategies and initiatives
* Establishing, maintaining and developing strong relationships with Commissioners, Medicines Manager customers and local KOLs
* Working closely with CCG leads to gain positive outcomes
* The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in a strategic level commercial environment and within the pharmaceutical industry
* Driven to make a difference by working in partnership with CCGs and Healthboards
* Experience in a customer-facing commercial environment within the pharmaceutical industry
* Proven high achievement and consistent success
* Ambitious, innovative and a strong team player
* High level of understanding and knowledge about National and Local Health Systems and how they interact and a strong ability to articulate responsibilities and opportunities
Apply for this Healthcare Partnership Executive opportunity now via this website, or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.