Exciting National Biosimilar Account Manager Opportunity!
If you seek a career that enables you to make a difference to others' lives, while working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then this is the company for you.
Our client is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world. They foster an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
We have a role working as a National Biosimilar Account Manager within a specialist Biosimilar team overseeing the launch phase of some very exciting drugs.
* Develop strategic customer and market insights and an understanding of the Biosimilar Business brand plans in order to determine the most effective plan to meet affiliate goals
* Conduct a detailed analysis and assessment of the Key Accounts to understand the local/regional access issues and health priorities
* Map key clinical opinion leaders and other stakeholders, and understand the political and relationship issues within the wider Healthcare Economy
* Lead the segmentation process of accounts/customer groups and understand each account's significance in the short and long-term national success
* Ensures all activities agreed within the plan are implemented to completion within time, cost, compliance and quality constraints
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience of working in Oncology/Inflammation/Biosimilars
* In depth knowledge of UK NHS environment
* Knowledge of legal and compliance environment (ABPI qualified)
* In depth knowledge of Biotech, Biologics or Biosimilars industry
* Experience within tenders
* Experience in access
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.