Account Manager - The Midlands & the North East UK - Capital Equipment
An exciting Account Manager opportunity with a global healthcare company, focusing on their Capital Equipment healthcare division. They are looking for an experienced candidate who has experience promoting Capital Equipment into a number of hospital departments. The product range is a market leader in Cardiothoracic Surgery and the focus is into new departments with existing accounts.
The Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* To increase sales within the Midlands and North East Territory promoting the company's Healthcare Division's products
* Network and build advocacy with high level stakeholders to ensure best product uptake
* Deliver value-added-services to both existing and new accounts
* To both educate and train customers in techniques and best practice with the equipment
* Formulate and implement detailed Customer Account Plans to enhance and increase overall business efficiency
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Degree educated in either Business, Science, Healthcare or equivalent
* A strong medical device sales background
* Experience selling capital equipment into hospital theatres
* Great understanding of procurement and the NHS
* Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
* Excellent team player with strong communication skills
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity via this website, or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.