Brand Associate - Hampshire
Our client offers complete product management from registration to commercialisation. They have extensive experience in all areas of regulatory, compliance and commercialisation of generic and branded products. They're marketing and promotional expertise enable branded products to reach their maximum potential.
As part of their continued expansion, they now seek a talented Brand Associate to join their Marketing team, based from their Hampshire offices.
In this role you will support the implementation of the area brand campaign(s) in the local market, through the creation and development of promotional material and campaigns, co-ordinate key meetings such as sales team or customer meetings and support channel working in translating/developing centrally produced material for a UK market.
In working with the Head of Marketing and marketing support personnel, the Brand Associate will have a thorough understanding of the brand operational plan and clear understanding of the brand strategy in order work independently, to deliver key brand requirements through sales and channels teams.
The Brand Associate should be proficient with approval requirements and processes and have a working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice, as well as interacting with a range of stakeholders in the area and local markets. You will manage processes such as brand financials and agency management to support the brand overall.
Over time, this role will demand greater autonomy for the brand portfolios assigned to the position; including the creation and ownership of the marketing plan and creative marketing campaigns, to deliver against company targets and brand performance.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent communication skills, written and presentation.
* Project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
* High energy; organised; able to successfully drive performance and deliver results in a timely and efficient manner
* Creative - willing to challenge the status quo and take appropriate risk to drive the business forward. Able to lead change and adapt to new internal and external scenarios
* Ethics - Maintains high ethical standards including a commitment to Corporate Governance, Safety Health and the Environment
This role will offer an Excellent Salary, Bonus plus full benefits package
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644