First Line Manager - Paediatrics - Competitive salary and excellent benefits - South East - Star Permanent Contract
Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management; they attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence.
The First Line Manager's key responsibilities will include:
* Successfully managing the team and delivering training sessions to encourage your team's development
* Arranging regular team meetings to feedback and evaluate
* Set team and individual targets in line with the regional target
* Develop regional tactics and help to implement the brand strategy by working with the Paediatric National Sales Manager
* Recruit, development and generally manage your team
Candidates should have/be:
* In-depth understanding and experience of the NHS
* Proven track record of successful first line management
* Extensive sales management experience within healthcare or pharma
* High level of sales data analysis and computer literacy
* Nutrition or Paediatric experience is highly advantageous
* A degree in Business, Science or Nutrition is preferred
Please apply for this opportunity now via this website or give Rowena Deswert a call on 01225 336335 / 07850 532414!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.