SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER - BASED SCOTLAND
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
They are looking for a marketing leader, someone who knows marketing inside out and has a proven leadership and management style to match.
Reporting into the Commercial Operations Director, your key responsibilities within this highly visible, strategic role will include:
* Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans
* Sales forecasting and budget management
* Successful implementation of tactical marketing activities
* Gather continuous intelligence on each product's performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for your product changes.
* Brand lead on inter-departmental projects liaising closely with sales management, medical, regulatory, supply chain and legal departments
* Develop and maintain a close interface with sales management and the field force
* Maintain full accountability for the correct and effective management of all budgets associated with your product
Applicants will need to be based near the Company head office, which is in Scotland, which for the right person will mean an exciting opportunity and a great lifestyle too.
If you are an experienced Pharmaceutical Marketer with a good track record, we'd be delighted to tell you more.
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644