Associate Product Manager - US Diagnostics company
Our client is a highly regarded medical technology company with a reputation for excellence worldwide. They have developed a major foothold in the UK diagnostics market and have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are now looking for an Associate Product Manager to work out of their South East Head Office.
In this role, you will have marketing responsibility for their important Perinatal business, and support all members of the team with marketing tasks. You will also provide the field based KAM's with relevant marketing campaigns and programmes, in order to position their portfolio as the partner of choice.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Marketing experience, preferably in the medical/healthcare industry
* Degree educated - CIM ideal
* Working knowledge of the NHS environment
* Excellent problem solving abilities and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
* Ability to manage challenging priorities and remain flexible and adaptable in stressful situations.
A Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Package will be offered.
If you would like to find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644