Marketing Manager Biosimilars - West London - Competitive salary - Permanent opportunity
If you're determined to make a difference to others' lives by working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then our client is the right company for you. Dedicated to improving quality of life around the world, our client has developed an inclusive, diverse environment, in which highly accomplished people respect each other but compete intensely to win.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Short and long-range sales forecasting with support from senior manager
* Agreeing and managing direct operating expense, and proposing optimal people investment
* Independent leadership of the cross-functional brand team
* Country brand ambassador
* Providing training and guidance to others
* Responsible for developing and delivering full brand plan
* Gathering customer and patient journey insights, clearly identifying brand opportunities and defining implications on brand strategy
* Analysing and interpreting sales data, key performance indicators, market research and trends to take corrective action, as required
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of customer-facing sales/local access or account manager role
* Excellent industry and healthcare system knowledge
* Demonstrated strong financial acumen and analytical capability
Apply for this Marketing Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.