Global Senior Brand Manager Pediatric Nutrition - Maidenhead - Competitive salary
Our client is a global healthcare company with a passion for translating science into lasting contributions to health. Their products encircle life, from newborns to older adults, from nutrition and diagnostics, through medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identifying trends in HCP and patient needs and monitor the competitive landscape closely across the region/globally to proactively stay ahead of technological, strategic, medical and regulatory changes, to determine impact on brand and future growth
* Developing strategy and commercialisation roadmap for company brand
* Identifying customer needs, turning them into insights and ultimately activation programmes and/or innovations
* Creating and implementing KOL and market development strategies across the region
* Developing HCP and patient/career engagement strategies, including advertising campaigns, product education, publication and promotional activities
* Building and sustaining beneficial working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, enabling successful implementation of product strategies and tactics
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience and knowledge of applicable regulatory stanadards and requirements
* Experience of progressively responsible product management
* Strong analytical skills including experience with financial models
* Ability to set vision and strategy, to inspire organsiation
Apply for this Global Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.