Global Digital Marketing Manager - Maidenhead - Competitive salary
Our client is a global healthcare company with a passion for translating science into lasting contributions to health. Their products encircle life, from newborns to older adults, from nutrition and diagnostics, through medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Monitoring closely the competitive landscape across the region/globally to proactively stay ahead of technological and strategic changes, as well as competitive engagement and go-to-market programmes
* Identifying opportunities to leverage digital in order to optimise HCP and consumer engagement, and realisation of sales opportunities
* Understanding consumer/patient/shopper journeys and develop digital strategies and set-up digital programmes that complement/optimise these journeys
* Leading management of digital assets, guiding affiliate and/or area marketing
* Activating CRM for consumers from acquisition to close loop marketing
* Activating CRM for healthcare professionals, capturing personal and digital engagements
* Working closely with key stakeholders and support affiliates in activating digital programs to effectively achieve business plan objectives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of progressively responsible brand management
* Ability to translate insights into consumer/HCP journeys
* Experience in digital marketing, developing and activation 360 communication campaigns
* Ability to set vision and strategy, to inspire organsiation
* Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
Apply for this Global Digital Marketing Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.