Account Manager - Cheshire & Warrington - Competitive salary
Our client is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company that aims to deliver innovative medicines to truly make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the world.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their Diabetes team in the North West.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for ensuring that sales targets are met in a designated geographical area by implementation of brand strategies
* Ability to adapt and successfully execute differing selling strategies and styles as defined by current asset
* Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the local customer environment and priorities and ensure companies priorities and tactics are aligned accordingly
* Routinely feedback any competitive or market intelligence to the Business Unit
* Attending internal meetings as required to share best practice, discuss area business plans and understand the overall strategic and tactical requirements
* Developing, maintaining and implementing high quality account plans that deliver locally brilliant tactics and demonstrate agility to changes in the local environment
* Routinely utilise the available data to inform strategic and tactical planning
* Recognising, developing and influencing key stakeholders around the NHS in order to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* ABPI qualified
* Proven sales and account management ability
* A strong level of analytical and evaluation skills
* An in-depth knowledge of NHS structure, the changing NHS environment and the local key priorities to ensure local excellence is achieved
* Experience of identifying, developing and leading key influencers across the NHS at area level and building effective relationships with these individuals
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.