Key Account Specialist Opportunity - Urology/Woundcare - South Central
Star is recruiting for a well-established medical devices company that specialises in manufacturing and marketing Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products within Primary and Secondary Care environments. As a Key Account Specialist, you will be responsible for selling Urology and Woundcare products in the primary and secondary care markets whilst ensuring they meet the needs of the healthcare professionals and their patients.
The Key Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Sell a comprehensive range of Urology and Woundcare products to primary and secondary care
* Accurate and urgent follow-up and pursuit of new business opportunities
* Achieve the overall growth targets for various product lines within the company portfolio
* Fully understand the monthly sales report and supporting sales analysis
* Deliver an excellent retention rate with respective customer portfolio
* Effective weekly update of company IT requirements. CRM, Wellards, Calendar, Monthly TM report
* When requested, assist colleagues with training, roll-outs etc
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Thorough understanding of the sales process and how it fits with each layer of the NHS
* Ability to function and "tailor" the sales approach to the multi layered NHS
* Excellent presentation skills
* Good understanding of how a Dispensing Appliance Contractor operates, the Urology/Woundcare Market and competition
* Thorough understanding of both primary and secondary care
* Medical Devices sales experience or clinical background
* Willing to go the extra mile, exceeding boundaries whenever possible
* Excellent interpersonal skills - you're able to position yourself as a vital part of the product and service offering
Apply for this Key Account Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.