Regional Account Executive - Liverpool/Blackpool/Bolton - Competitive salary
If you're determined to make a difference to others' lives by working at the forefront of sampling and drug delivery from a broad base of proven self-injection and blood sampling platform devices, then our client is the right company for you. As a Regional Account Executive, you will be a part of a national tea, promoting a Diabetes product into Primary Care.
The Regional Account Executive key responsibilities will include:
* Discussing and agreeing with the Commercial Manager, the overall sales objectives for the territory
* Achieving all territory sales volume targets by product and product group taking corrective action where shortfalls occur
* Within the territory, develop new business opportunities within Primary Care organisations through the networking of Key Opinion Leaders and through the building up of relationships to increase prescribing of the key product lines
* Ensuring that all activities are carried out cost-effectively within company guidelines
* Completing and maintaining customer records including customer contact details, call history, outcomes and objectives using the agreed Company's reporting system
* Ensuring that literature and sample stocks are delivered and maintained in all relevant clinics where the company's products are utilised
* Complying with all Health and Safety guidelines as laid down by the company
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* A consistent, successful track record in Primary Care
* Knowledge of the current NHS structure and private healthcare providers
* Passionate, results-orientated and motivated
Apply for this Regional Account Executive opportunity now via this website, or call Lauren Iredale 0161 914 9660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.