Key Account Manager position- Headcount- Oncology Drug Launch!
Our client is searching for a senior Key Account Manager to join their Oncology team, taking a lead role in all activity across the portfolio in Scotland and working to secure great commercial positioning for their new launches in both haemato-oncology and solid tumours. Working as part of a team of 13 in the UK, you will have the chance to take ownership over your territory and make a real commercial impact, as well as helping to bring much-needed therapies to cancer patients across Scotland.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Working alongside market access colleagues to ensure successful product launches
* Strategic business planning and network mapping, with an aim to achieve business goals
* Working with key influencers and key decision makers at senior levels within the NHS and Scottish Cancer Networks
* Developing and leading regional business plan and financial objectives
* Ensuring alignment with customer and patient needs across the local health economies and cancer networks
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Strong experience and demonstrable success in a specialist care area, with haematology or oncology experience being advantageous
* A keen commercial sense and a drive to achieve results
* Highly strategic, with strong business planning skills
* In-depth experience of working in the Scottish Health Economy with speciality/ high cost drugs and a sound understanding of funding processes and pathways for specialist medicines
* Fantastic account management skills
* Able to develop strong relationships at a senior level
Apply for this Oncology Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Atheer on 0161 914 7660 to hear more details!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.