Bid and Contracts Specialist - Ophthalmology
* Diverse role within the UK business
* Excellent career development scope and potential
* Head office based role - SW London
Our client is a dynamic, healthcare manufacturer devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.
Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bid and Contracts Specialist to work within their UK Business unit. In this role you will be responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers - including third party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
This position will also lead aspects of the documented part of the tender and be the main liaison with customers across the UK.
Ideal candidate profile:
* Experience of the medical device/diagnostics/healthcare industry- preferred
* Experience of managing tenders and contracts
* Excellent attention to details
* Strong organisational skills
* Influencing skills
You must also be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and have an ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.