Permanent Star Contract
Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset
Star are working alongside a reputable market-leader within the Respiratory field. They are currently looking for an exceptional Account Executive to work on their Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset territory.
Our client is a forward-thinking, thriving organisation within the Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in the UK. They specialise in providing the very best treatments within the Respiratory market, with commercial teams also working within Neonatal, Transplantation and the Rare Diseases areas. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation and continue to grow year-on-year.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a recently launched first-in-class product, which is being well-received by HCPs.
The Account Executive's responsibilities will include:
* Selling our client's products within the Respiratory therapeutic area, predominantly into Primary Care
* To increase revenue by meeting sales targets for the Respiratory products range
* Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering sales results against targets set, along with effective territory planning through Account Management
* Ability to build long-term relationships with Key Customer Groups and Key Opinion Leaders
* Ensure that all administrative activities, including Key Account Plans to Monthly Expenses, are completed to company standard and within designated deadlines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable medical sales experience
* ABPI qualified, ideally
* Degree educated, Science or Business preferred
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Knowledge of the Respiratory therapy area advantageous
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area, applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Apply now via the website or call Sarah Whitby 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.