Product Manager - Hertfordshire- competitive salary, global Animal Health company!
Our client is a global Animal Health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses. They deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of additional services
They are looking for a Product Manager to join the Companion Health team to own the marketing strategy for a defined group of animal health products
Product Manager responsibilities will include:
* Leading the development and implementation of annual strategic marketing plans
* Alongside the cross-functional teams, working with the field force to ensure alignment of marketing programmes to the Business Unit marketing strategy
* Complete monthly forecasting pro cess and conduct monthly forecast meetings with demand planning team
* Managing the marketing budget using thorough market analysis and appropriate prioritisation
* Developing and delivering marketing campaigns that achieve appropriate impact and product positioning
* Developing mutually beneficial and productive partnerships with product stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A strong working knowledge of all key marketing disciplines and of marketing technique
* Analytical thinker, able to interpret data and information from multiple sources
* Experience working with digital technology
* Degree qualified
Apply for this Product Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.