Our continued commitment to look after and develop our people has been widely celebrated; Star is a Gold Standard Investors in People ('IIP') organisation - only 7% of all IIP organisations achieve this standard - our support team won the 'Best Back Office Support Team' award at REC's IRP awards ceremony 2013 and in 2012, Great Places to Work's UK Best Workplaces Programme ranked Star the 3rd best small company to work for.
Our high-performance culture attracts and retains the industry's most talented people.
About the Medical Sales Representative role:
* Employed on a permanent Star contract, you'll be part of a syndicated team that works with:
* A global leader in diabetes
* A UK based consumer healthcare company that markets products and devices
* One of Europe's fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies
* You'll receive a competitive basic salary and bonus opportunities, high performance car or car allowance, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme plus other benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leveraging your knowledge of products and marketing strategies to achieve sales and activity targets on your territory across primary and secondary care
* Creating and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders/accounts
* Updating your knowledge of the national NHS environment and local challenges
* Sharing feedback regarding any factors which may prevent you from achieving your targets
* Providing accurate and timely reporting as required
* Adhering to the ABPI code of conduct and Star's purpose, values and principles at all times
* You put your customers at the heart of everything you do
* You're ambitious and motivated
* You solve your problems - you don't give up
* You're a conscientious, honourable team worker
* You take ownership of your role and you're determined to make things happen
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a new generation. Apply now via this website or call Asha Kacha on 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.