National Business Lead - Biologics
Our client believes in the potential of their people and will develop you beyond what you thought possible. They make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with them.
As a National Business Lead, you'll play a pivotal role in channelling their scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives as they aim to deliver their bold ambition - successfully launching their first respiratory biologic.
If you're inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do by joining them on this exciting journey and believe you can contribute to this bold ambition, read on.
This is a rare opportunity to shape their business and develop into one managing multiple teams over time.
In this role you will coach, lead, develop and guide Biologics Account Managers (BAM's) across the UK, driving improved performance and building specialty sales capabilities necessary to generate clinical demand for Respiratory Biologics brands with key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to stakeholder needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business.
* Biologics therapy experience
* Strong leadership attributes to set direction, generate commitment, balance short and long-term needs, constructively resolve issues and proven demonstration of effective cross-functional team leadership
* Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business such as Sales Training, Operations, Brand Team or Managed Markets
* Proven track record of leading cross-functional internal teams and managing the internal organisation matrix.
* Proven track record of effective coaching and development, both at individual and team level
* Proven track record of strategic thinking, judgment and persuasion / negotiation skills
* Proven track record of developing and successfully executing compelling account strategies
A Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits will be offered. Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644