Account Manager - Respiratory/Diabetes
Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire
Account Manager - Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire - Respiratory/Diabetes
Our client is a medium sized British pharmaceutical company that's well known for its respiratory and diabetes products, but the organisation has recently launched a number of new business areas. The company continues to develop and grow the impressive product portfolio, which includes specialist medicines.
Our client is very people-centric; they work to core values and empower their people to have responsibility and scope for their roles. For example, an Account Manager at this company will adopt a full key account management role. You are region specific and all customer groups are your responsibility. Each region around the country works uniquely and it's down to you to prioritise and drive the business forward. In return the company offers an excellent salary and flexible benefits package, fantastic bonus scheme and an environment which fosters career development.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for ensuring that sales targets are met in a designated geographical area by implementation of brand strategies
* Ability to adapt and successfully execute differing selling strategies and styles as defined by current asset
* Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the local customer environment and priorities and ensure companies priorities and tactics are aligned accordingly
* Routinely feedback any competitive or market intelligence to the Business Unit
* Attending internal meetings as required to share best practice, discuss area business plans and understand the overall strategic and tactical requirements
* Developing, maintaining and implementing high quality account plans that deliver locally brilliant tactics and demonstrate agility to changes in the local environment. Routinely utilise the available data to inform strategic and tactical planning
* Recognising, developing and influencing key stakeholders around the NHS in order to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* ABPI qualified
* Proven sales and account management ability
* A strong level of analytical and evaluation skills
* Has an in-depth knowledge of NHS structure, the changing NHS environment and the local key priorities to ensure local excellence is achieved
* Has experience of identifying, developing and leading key influencers across the NHS at area level and building effective relationships with these individuals
* Demonstrable success working collaboratively with Primary Care, Secondary Care, and Payors
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.