Product Specialist - North East - Competitive salary
Our client is a multi-specialty healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other specialty markets, which enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual volume growth for territory in line with agreed goals and objectives
* Developing a strategy which manages the budget effectively and appropriately in order to drive and demonstrate a high-level ROI
* Driving and monitoring sales through centrally generated sales reports
* Leading the cross-functional Product Business Account Team to create, implement and update Key Account Plans on a regular basis
* Ensuring all activity and use of materials are compliant with ABPI/IPHA Code of Practice and company SOPs
* Demonstrating effective selling skills model using approved marketing materials supplied on the devices provided
* Conducting regular territory updates as appropriate and as agreed with NSM
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in pharmaceutical hospital selling, GP selling
* Excellent relationship building qualities
* ABPI qualified
* Full clean UK driving license
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172 604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.