Our client is searching for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their team, working as the lead in Scotland to promote their specialist iron therapy within the renal and gastroenterology fields. In this role, you will have autonomy and ownership over your territory as part of a team that will work collaboratively to deliver business objectives.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Strategic business planning and network mapping, with an aim to achieve business goals
* Working with key influencers and key decision makers at senior levels within the NHS
* Developing and leading regional business plan and financial objectives
* Ensuring alignment with customer and patient needs across the local health economies and facilitating the use of the company's product portfolio
* Managing referral pathways and market access
* Undertaking disease awareness education across the region
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Strong experience and demonstrable success in a key account management role within the pharmaceutical industry
* A keen commercial sense and a drive to achieve results
* Highly strategic, with strong business planning skills
* In-depth experience of working in the Scottish Health Economy, preferably with gastro or renal treatments
* Fantastic account management skills
* Able to develop strong relationships at a senior level
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.