Key Account Manager- East Midlands - Reference 1803-45
Star's recruiting for exceptional key account management opportunities, ideal for candidates who are motivated by the prospect of working directly with customers and developing their career in a supportive, effective company culture.
Our client specialises in Mental Health and is determined to become the foremost European provider of specialty products in targeted, under-served therapeutic categories. These roles provide the opportunity to practice true key account management with the whole NHS matrix in a specialist therapy area. You'll work autonomously and will have access to learning and development initiatives from excellent first-line managers.
The Key Account Manger's key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing good relationships with customers and local key opinion leaders
* Sourcing new opportunities by analysing account needs and advocating business opportunities
* Gaining formulary inclusions and ensuring positive guidance through stakeholder endorsement
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Developing, implementing and reviewing key account plans to drive good return on investment
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Demonstrating effective teamwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable selling skills and experience in Primary and/or Secondary Care, or related industries such as media sales, tele-sales, FMCG etc.
* Motivated by the desire to make a real difference
* A sound work ethic and positive attitude
* Mental Health experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills, essential to building long-term relationships and influencing NHS personnel at the highest level to achieve mutually-beneficial outcomes
* Able to provide evidence of gaining formularies
* Comprehensive understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* A confident team-worker
* The ABPI qualification is desirable
Apply now! Via this website or contact Alex Russell on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.