Key Account Manager
Herts, Beds, S Essex
Key Account Manager - Herts, Beds, S Essex - Competitive salary - Permanent opportunity
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain disease. For this purpose, they are engaged in the research, development, production, marketing and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world.
The Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
* Responsible for delivering the sales within the territory for the company's product portfolio utilising selling and account management skills to achieve agreed Regional sales targets
* Inputting into and delivery of Tactical Account Plans for each account in line with the brand and regional objectives
* Developing Product Advocates to influence sales across all accounts
* Negotiating effectively with customers as identified in the Tactical Account Plan to ensure company's UK commercial objectives are met
* Driving the development of commercially positive formulary, guideline and protocol inclusions for promoted brands in agreed accounts
* Developing and maintaining timely and effective internal and external communication at all levels through an appropriate medium
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* ABPI qualified
* Demonstrable sales success
* Demonstrable experience of key account selling
* Full Clean UK driving license
* Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.