Senior Brand Manager Oncology (FTC)- Surrey- competitive salary, international Pharmaceutical company!
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company which is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through providing innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to cover their Oncology portfolio on a 12 month FTC to develop and evaluate product specific marketing plans in conjunction with senior marketing personnel to achieve both long and short-term business objectives.
The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Overall responsibility for the allocated product/therapy are
* Responsible for setting the product strategy for the products for the field force , in line with senior management and the whole portfolio
* Developing robust tactical implementation plans in conjunction with relevant internal stakeholders, including senior sales managers
* Ensuring effective implementation of marketing plans within relevant therapeutic areas
* Monitoring and controlling budgets within area of responsibility
* Developing relevant therapeutic and market expertise within the relevant therapy areas
* Preparing marketing plans which comply with company standards and the ABPI code of practice
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical aren
* Track record of successfully launching/growing Pharmaceutical brands within the UK market
* Ability to explain brand plan and influence sales teams to implement operational plan effectively
* ABPI qualified
* Experience within Oncology is beneficial
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.