Senior Training Manager- Surrey- competitive salary- innovative, global pharmaceutical company!
Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical company aiming to improve the lives of patients around the world by providing effective therapies to their medical needs. As one of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world already, this Senior Training Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to become a key player in an ambitious and aspirational team.
The Senior Training Manager responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring adherence to compliance standards across the busines
* Designing and implementing the use of innovative tools, procedures and systems related to sales force effectiveness
* Working within the Sales Excellence team, leading and managing projects working with internal stakeholders to increase effectiveness of the sales force
* Ensuring that new starters' and experienced team members' product, therapy and clinical knowledge is at the desired levels with in situ training as required
* Monitoring upcoming salesforce vacancies in order to manage the resourcing demands associated with ITCs and ensuring commercial alignment
* Managing all aspects of training budgets
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A proven track record of achieving sales and developing training frameworks within the pharmaceutical industr
* ABPI qualified
* In-depth and current understanding of the NHS environment and regulations
* Ability to coach and develop the abilities of others
* Familiar with training models
* An approach to training that ensures continuous and sustained learning
Apply for this Senior Training Manager opportunity via this website now or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.