If you're determined to make a difference to others' lives by working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then our client is the right company for you. Dedicated to improving quality of life around the world, our client has developed an inclusive, diverse environment in which highly accomplished people respect each other but compete intensely to win. As a Regional Account Manager you will be a part of an exciting team promoting a Osteoporosis product in Secondary Care
The Regional Account Manager's key responsibilities will include:
* Maximise product uptake across your territory by gaining access, growing sales and securing formularies
* Identify and generate new business opportunities while maintaining existing relationships with key customers, understanding their requirements and providing solutions
* Develop expert knowledge of the therapy area and product, the market and competitor activities
* Plan and execute strategic business plans to ensure access and sales targets are met across the territory
* Stay up-to-date with the NHS environment including policies, structure and any changes
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* A Science degree
* Experience in Osteoporosis would be advantageous
* A consistent, successful track record in Secondary Care
* Familiar with Biologic medicines
* Experience of local market access development
Apply now via this website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.