HOSPITAL REPRESENTATIVE - NE London / Essex
Our client is a highly successful German pharmaceutical company that has had a presence in the UK since 2005. They specialize in the treatment of GI and liver disease with the goal to develop innovative medicines with patient friendly delivery systems that encourage adherence to treatment.
Currently they are seeking to appoint a highly skilled Hospital Specialist to ensure the profitable achievement of sales targets through effective account selection and development.
Key Responsibilities wil include;
- Overall sales achievement on the territory
- Exceed sales targets of promoted brands.
- Achieve commercially positive formulary, guideline and protocol inclusion for promoted brands in agreed key accounts.
- Build strong business relationships in secondary care to maximize sales
- Engage with Regional Opinion Leaders and Product Champions to influence secondary and primary care sales growth.
- Write, implement and review an effective territory business plan on key accounts in line with Company, Marketing & Regional objectives.
- Maximize sales through effective key account management.
Experience required will include;
- Significant and successful pharmaceutical sales experience in a hospital environment
- University degree/ABPI qualified
- Clear evidence of good people skills and a demonstrable motivation to be succesful
- Demonstrable experience of successful hospital/PCT formulary inclusion
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and identify target accounts from available data
-Knowledge of regional prescribing preferences and relevant inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Good understanding of key account planning
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits Package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644