SENIOR MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON MANAGER - CARDIOVASCULAR - NATIONAL ROLE
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
As part of their continuing growth strategy, a new opportunity exists for a field based National Manager of to lead and develop their UK team of Medical Liaison Scientists.
Whilst maximising the motivation and performance of your team, you will work effectively with the Regional Business Managers and the KAM teams to ensure that business plans are integrated and effective decision making takes place.
The Senior MSL Manager will additionally play a vital role in initiating and sustaining an exchange of scientific information on a peer to peer basis with healthcare professionals (HCPs) at a regional and national level.
In addition they will be responsible for:
* Pre-licence medical activities, include; Researching, developing and enhancing a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders
* Responding to medical queries from HCPs
* Co-ordinating key medical meetings prior to launch
* Supporting payor teams with therapy and product knowledge
* Coordinating review of research proposals from HCPs
Post licence activities will include all of the above
Your suitabilty for the role will be defined by your:
* Proven experience of leading a field based Medical/clinical or sales team in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare environment
* Experience of presenting complex scientific information and participation at advisory boards to HCPs at varying levels including KOLs
* Knowledge of the UK National Healthcare System and the pharmaceutical industry.
A PhD is strongly preferred; however a degree must be gained in one or more of the following disciplines: medicine, nursing, pharmacy or the pharmaceutical/life sciences.
A Market Leading Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644