Regional Business Manager - North West & West Scotland
This role is with a reputable speciality multichannel manufacturing company with a global presence. With an excellent range of products, the company are looking to recruit the best talent. Their vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective fields, with the ultimate goal to make a difference.
They have an exciting Regional Business Manager opening in their management team working across the North West and West Scotland region, and are looking for someone who has a strong management background to join them.
The Regional Business Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Responsibility for your region (about a third of the UK), and leading a unit team of up to 12 people building the overall business
* Training your team to influence a certain number of professionals per day and secure their engagement and commitment to using our educational tools within their practices
* Owning the development of each team member via regular field visits
* Sharing best practice within the UK professional leadership team and occasionally with the broader European team
Applicants should have/be:
* Minimum of 2 years' management experience within Healthcare
* Educated to degree level
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package!
Apply now via this website or contact Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 8478.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.